Monday, November 28, 2011

The Secrets Revealed

I asked my friend, who's a blogger, "In the perspective of getting a lot readers, don't you think there are a lot of competition?". His reply was, "If you're blogging for business, there's too many competition for sure! ... but for the love of writing, it's great!:)"

I've always wanted to blog, especially back in High School. Sadly, I never had the guts to be a blogger, simply because I felt my english proficiency wouldn't meet the standard for readers.
Here I am now, trying to give blogging a shot. I've always had so many thoughts in my mind, share my problems about my silly life.

As this is my first post in this blog, I believe it is customary in all blogs to create an introduction.

I am the Dumpling Prince (keeping myself anonymous), from the name I'm a chinese boy living in a somehow complicated gay life, that's right I am gay; but not totally out. I remain discreet and as peope, who knows about me, says I still act normal.

I struggle with my life, hoping that someday I'd be able to find answers, enjoy freedom and most of all experience love.

This secret is between you and me, so listen carefully and intently. Welcome to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment